Ladies, are you tired of looking for an organic face moisturizer that suits your skin type? Or is your skin prone to acne? Then, why go for a costly moisturizer from the market when you can easily prepare it at home by using certain easily available ingredients. Yes, there are organic moisturizers available in the market. You can purchase them too. But if you don’t want to spend money on such expensive products, you can easily use homemade ingredients to prepare one. Beautiful skin requires commitment, not a miracle.
Before moving on, let’s discuss the benefits of using an organic moisturizer.
1. Face Moisturizers Are Budget-Friendly
Most of the moisturizers available in the market are costly as well as contain harmful chemicals. To save some good amount of money with zero chances of failure again, you can go for organic homemade moisturizers.
2. Face Moisturizers Are Natural Ingredients
The organic moisturizers mostly contain natural ingredients such as fruits, medicinal leaves, and roots. Thus, there is no chance of any reaction. Also, the natural ingredients keep the skin glowing. The chemicals involved in the products could cause skin irritation and itching. Therefore, go with the one having more benefits and fewer problems.
3. Face Moisturizer Heals The Skin
Organic moisturizers help in the overall healing of the skin. It also cures major acne problems and hydrates your skin. It is suitable and highly recommended for sensitive skin.
4. Face Moisturizers Are Environment-Friendly
The natural ingredients used in the product cause no harm to the environment. Whereas, the products made from chemicals could highly pollute the environment as they use excessively harmful chemicals in their formation.
5. A Face Moisturizer Is Slow But Effective
Most of the unnatural products filled with chemicals show faster results. But, it is not at all suitable in the long run. Whereas the natural ingredients might respond slowly but you will surely get rid of the skin problems in the long run. Be patient and you will definitely see the results you desire. Healthy skin is on the way, woman.
Here is an easy and effective DIY organic moisturizer
1. Coconut oil
2. Liquid Vitamin E
3. Lavender Essential oil
- Take half a cup of coconut oil in a jar. It has anti-aging properties and acts as a very effective moisturizer.
- Place the jar into a bowl of hot water to melt the coconut oil.
- Stir it until it converts the thick paste into a liquid.
- Add 1 teaspoon of liquid vitamin E. It helps in reducing acne and skin blemishes.
- Add 10-12 drops of lavender essential oil. It is an antioxidant and helps the skin to get rid of skin radicals.
- Remove the jar from the water.
- Cover and leave it for an hour.
Your homemade organic face moisturizer is ready to use. It works best for sensitive skin in winters. So, ladies wave goodbye to unnatural moisturizers containing harmful chemicals. Natural beauty is the best beauty. So, introduce your skin with some organic products with zero reaction. Also remember, the best makeup you could ever wear is healthy skin.