The most common problem faced by people with oily skin is the selection of the right products. By the right products, we mean the products that hydrate and protect the skin but do not lead to excessive oily or greasy skin. Choosing the right moisturizer is of utmost importance. So, we have to look out for a moisturizer that provides the required moisture but does not lead to the appearance of oil on the skin. People with oily skin more often wash their faces in a day as compared to people with other skin types. The point here is to select a moisturizer that will not only protect the skin but also prevents excessive oil secretion. There are plenty of moisturizers available in the market for oily skin types. But if you cannot purchase it because either it is very expensive or you are not a big fan of chemical products, then you are
Ingredients Required For Moisturizer For Oily Skin:-
Aloe Vera Gel & Glycerin
You can easily get the aloe vera gel from the market but the natural gel extracted from the plant itself is no doubt more beneficial. So, if you want to extract natural gel, then here are some steps you need to follow:
- Take 2 fresh aloe vera leaves and wash them properly to get rid of any dirt or dust stuck on the leaves.
- You can easily notice the thorns on the sides. Take a knife and cut them off.
- Gently cut the upper portion and remove the skin of the leaves.
- Take a bowl and a spoon. With the help of the spoon, gently scrape the gel from the leaves and collect it in the bowl. This is one of the easiest ways to scrape the gel out of the leaves. All that you really need is a knife and a spoon.
Benefits Of The Ingredients Used For Moisturizer For Oily Skin:
- Aloe vera gel has astringent properties that help in absorbing excessive oil from the skin, implying that the secretion of sebaceous glands (sebum) won’t be visible on the skin. This also unclogs the pores and tightens the skin. It will hydrate and rejuvenates the skin without making it oily. It is also very effective in treating the common skin-related issues faced by people with oily skin.
- Glycerin is very effective for acne-prone skin, locks moisture in the skin thus, keeping it hydrated and glowing all day long. It has soothing properties that end up giving a cooling effect on the skin. It treats inflammation and keeps the skin healthy and tight. This also has anti-aging properties and therefore, will help you maintain that young glow on your skin. The bottom line is that it will make your skin soft, smooth and oil-free.
How To Prepare The Moisturizer?
- Take a bowl and add 2 tablespoon aloe vera gel to it.
- To this, add 1 tablespoon glycerin.
- Mix it well and store it in a bottle.
Your moisturizer for oily skin is ready to use. This is the easiest way to prepare a super-effective moisturizer. The ingredients used in the moisturizer are easily available and highly beneficial for the skin.
You can store it in a container or bottle and can use it for around 1 month. It is free of harmful chemicals and will provide you with a natural glow throughout. Bless your skin with this easy-to-make moisturizer and seize the day ahead.